Friday 28 October 2016

Friday Books - the Insect Farm

I am so glad it's Friday. 

It means we get to link up with these wonderful Blogs and share our favourite things - Books.


BookBeginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader, and The Friday 56 - hosted by Freda’s Voice are where you'll find them. Both involve sharing excerpts from a current book - the beginning and - you guessed it - page 56.




The Insect Farm by Stuart Prebble













I've been wanting to read this book forever, and hopefully I'll tackle it this weekend. Two brothers - both obsessed - one with a girl, the other with insects.

What do you think? Which cover?

Tell me what you're reading in the comments, and I'll pay you a visit. 

Happy reading everyone.
SaveSave

7 comments:

Dual Reads said...

The second cover is very creepy but I really like the first cover! I haven't seen this book around before but it looks really interesting!
Here's my Friday Reads

Breana M. said...

Actually, I like both the covers, they're nice in their own way. This book sounds interesting. Enjoy! :-)

Elza Reads said...

I like the first cover the most!Sounds like a creepy read, but let us know! Something about the description reminds me of the Afrikaans book "Abel se ontwaking". And that reminds me - I want to read the rest of them! Hope you will have good weekend Bev. Here's my Friday Meets: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/10/friday-meets-28-october-2016.html

sherry fundin said...

I agree with Clare about the covers. Every time I see a butterfly, I think of my mother. She has a special like for them.
sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

The opening gave me a creepy feeling...not sure if this one is for me. Hope you enjoy it.

Tea said...

I hate nasty smells. What's causing this one?

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I love that top cover! :)

Lauren @ Always Me