Monday 3 April 2017

Something I need



You can tell by the lateness of this post that I wasn't very motivated this morning. It's Monday.


Usually I'm up by 5, writing and singing in my head, so I can be out of the door shortly thereafter, running shoes on, and ready to hit the road.






This morning, I had every excuse in the book. A hectic week; a hectic weekend; too much food; too much alcohol; too little running last week - you name it.  The only reason I actually did run this morning is that I had a buddy waiting for me to do it. And I couldn't let her down.

And I had the week that came from hell

And yes I know that you can tell

But you're like the net under the ledge

When I go flying off the edge
You go flying off as well


I am so pleased to report that we did do it. We ran, we talked, we walked and we started our week right. Now it's your turn. I've even got a song for you. It's old, but I heard in over the weekend, and thought - that's it. It's fun, fresh and you can run/walk while you sing the catchy tune. 

You guessed it yet? Yip, its Ben Haemon, Something I Need. Here's the clip.



And it's these words I love....

And if we're only here once I wanna live with
You've got something I need
In this world full of people there's one loving me
And if we only here once (hey)
I wanna live with you (you, you, you)
You've got something I need
In this world full of people there's one loving me
And if we only here once (hey)
I wanna live with you (you, you)

You're still here? Off you go now. See you all tomorrow...


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: