Friday 28 April 2017

Friday Books - Finders Keepers

Happy Friday everyone! I've had an excellent reading week, and I'm looking forward to an even better reading weekend.


BookBeginnings, hosted by Rose City Readerand The Friday 56 - hosted by Freda’s Voice are the hosting sites for the Friday link ups, where we discover more books, and make friends. Both involve sharing excerpts from a current book - the beginning and - you guessed it - page 56.


What am I reading? Well, I'm so glad you asked. It's 









After a number of dense, heavy, take-a-long-time-to-read books, I needed a page-turny, twisty, gutsy thriller. And Belinda Bauer is my go to author for that. Only thing is, this is the last one of hers that I haven't read! Sigh. But I loved it! Wait for page 56....









A missing child. Which we knew from the cover. But oh my goodness, it doesn't stop there. Action packed, and tension on every page. I woke up in the middle of the night to finish this one.

What're you reading today? 

Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend.


SaveSave

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love the sound (and look) of this one. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I was just thinking the same thing that I should pick a quick, thrilling book since I keep reading super serious stuff. My Friday Quotes

Unknown said...

Now this is my kind of book!

My Friday 56 from Origin

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

This is a new-to-me author. I must try her--her books sound like my cup of tea.

fredamans said...

You've left me wanting more. :-) Happy weekend!
I added you to the Linky.

guiltlessreader said...

Ok, you hooked me 😊

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I like the sound of that snippet. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lauren @ Always Me