Friday, 28 April 2017

Friday Books - Finders Keepers

Happy Friday everyone! I've had an excellent reading week, and I'm looking forward to an even better reading weekend.


BookBeginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader, and The Friday 56 - hosted by Freda’s Voice are the hosting sites for the Friday link ups, where we discover more books, and make friends. Both involve sharing excerpts from a current book - the beginning and - you guessed it - page 56.


What am I reading? Well, I'm so glad you asked. It's 









After a number of dense, heavy, take-a-long-time-to-read books, I needed a page-turny, twisty, gutsy thriller. And Belinda Bauer is my go to author for that. Only thing is, this is the last one of hers that I haven't read! Sigh. But I loved it! Wait for page 56....









A missing child. Which we knew from the cover. But oh my goodness, it doesn't stop there. Action packed, and tension on every page. I woke up in the middle of the night to finish this one.

What're you reading today? 

Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend.


SaveSave

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love the sound (and look) of this one. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I was just thinking the same thing that I should pick a quick, thrilling book since I keep reading super serious stuff. My Friday Quotes

Unknown said...

Now this is my kind of book!

My Friday 56 from Origin

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

This is a new-to-me author. I must try her--her books sound like my cup of tea.

fredamans said...

You've left me wanting more. :-) Happy weekend!
I added you to the Linky.

guiltlessreader said...

Ok, you hooked me 😊

Lauren Always Me said...

I like the sound of that snippet. Thanks for sharing. :)

Lauren @ Always Me