Wednesday 30 November 2016

We are on a Break

If taking a break is so good for us (I'm sure no justification is needed here), then why is it so hard to do?

I have resisted, ducked and dived writing this post. Because although I need to, I don't want to. And even if I tell myself it's good for me, and it'll be ok, I've resisted to committing to it here.

So deep breath, pause one last time, and here goes.

I will be taking a break from blogging for the month of December.

There, I did it. That wasn't so hard, was it? Ummm, yes it was.

And by the way, December starts tomorrow.

So, for those of you who follow my reviews, my Monday Motivations, the occasional recipe, the Sunday Sermon and the regular rant, I'll see you again in January 2017.

I'll be using the time to rest and recharge my creative energy, and yes, hopefully become a better person so that I can give more to this relationship. 😉

For those of you who are regular Ten of the Best readers, I'll publish one last post this Saturday morning, and say goodbye for a few weeks. You see, I told you this was hard - I feel like I need a last goodbye before I rest my keyboard, laptop and weary fingers. So until Saturday, and then until January.

And for those of you, who like me, find breaking up hard to do, remember this isn't forever.

And in case you forget, and get all angry that you don't know what to read next, or miss your weekly social media update feeds, I have some famous words, c/o one of my favourite Friends....



And if you're looking to reminisce while you miss me (ah, so sweet!) here are some links to some pages you may enjoy.



                        



                      

No comments: