Monday 7 November 2016

It's a Beautiful Day

Day after day after day after day is beautiful. So amazing that we forget to acknowledge how gorgeous. We don't even go outside and look around. If someone reminds us, we glance out of the window, compare the blueness of the sky to yesterday and say "I suppose".

Yet the beauty all around us is there, every day. It doesn't stop being because we don't look and really see.

That's one of the reasons I love to run outside. If I'm really feeling inspired I'll take my phone and even snap a few pics. There are always so many opportunities.

Here's one from two weeks ago.



Makes you want to break into song, doesn't it? Oh, did you see that coming? You've been here before.

There is only one song for today's run - It's a beautiful day by U2.


Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
You're on the road
But you've got no destination
You're in the mud
In the maze of her imagination
You're lovin' this town
Even if that doesn't ring true
You've been all over
And it's been all over you
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day
Touch me
Take me to that other place
Teach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case

Nuff said. Off you go. put on our shoes and take the song with you. No more excuses.


Last week

Stay with me

Here are some more.


No comments: