Well here it is - I've trawled the internet for the one closest to ours, because I don't think I've ever bothered to write it down. Shame on me.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 punnet mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups fat-free-milk
- 1 (16-oz) package steam-in-bag broccoli florets
- 250ml fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- Cheddar cheese, a sprinkle for the top
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cook broccoli in a little boiling water. Drain.
- Heat olive oil , add onion and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are starting to get tender. Add cubed chicken. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken & mushroom mixture and stir constantly, cooking for one minute. Stir in milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, or until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in cooked broccoli, and heat through about 1 minute. Add yogurt, mayo and pepper, stirring lightly to combine.
- Pour into casserole dish - coated with oil spray. Sprinkle top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese melts and it's bubbly around the edges. Enjoy with rice, or cauli-rice.
Post a Comment