Monday 11 June 2018

Give up? Never

Morning all. It's time to get out of the warmest of warm beds, get that cat off your cosy feet and put on the most insulated layers of clothes. We're going running. 
Why? Well because it's Monday. The best day of the week to exercise. The first, the new, the early. And if we don't start today, we may not do it this week.


Do we have to? You'd better believe it. We can't give up now. We've started this with great intentions and we're doing it today.
Just one more lie in? No - just one more run. Tomorrow will be easier if we go today. And so will today. You'll sort your life out as you go, and save the world, our planet and solve all your family problems. Running's like that - it makes you feel you can solve anything.
No more questions, except what we're listening to as we go.
And what is our song today? Well that's easy, I chose it first. It's Shawn Mendes, In My Blood.
For those of us who never give up. Because we just can't.

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in

Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood
Happy running, walking or whatever you're doing today.

More motivations.

No comments: