Friday 17 February 2017

Ten of the Best #80

Oh how I love a week with so much material. We had the Grammys, Valentine’s Day, Trump being the only person on the planet who could defend Trump at a press conference. Let’s just dive right in, shall we?


The RollingStone Magazine nailed it when they published The 18 WTF moments from Trump’s unhinged press conference. I tried to watch the conference, really I did, but I couldn’t. I was cringing, and then covering my face, then my ears, and screeching to block it out. It was unbearable. So here’s the script. I think the only reason  I could cope with this version is because I read fast, so it’s over quickly. If only we could take the four years at our reading speed. Wouldn't that be great? Click the picture (JKR is still my favourite tweeter) for the article.




If it’s any consolation, I think we’ve started to see the beginning of the end of Kellyanne Conway. Look how tired and out of it she is. And no one is putting up with her nonsense either.




And we are all done with the wall too. Here’s a little show and tell why it is so stoopid. 




James Corden nailed the Grammys monologue, in case you missed it. But I especially loved his take on the press conference.




And then came Valentine’s Day, and somehow all those red roses, mushy cards and overpriced stuffed toys made us all feel better. Oh, you didn't buy anything either? Well there was some stuff online that cheered me up immensely.

The ballet dads for instance 



The relationship goals photos - I’m saving these. Life lessons. 





And lastly, the fact that there’s going to be a short “Love Actually” sequel. That’s what V-Day is all about. 



Staying with the love - the post on why we still love a physical keyboard on our phones. Really? Works for me, I still miss my Blackberry.



The song of my week was this one - You are my sunshine 



And the pictures that I loved were these.




A big shout out to the lovers of lists of books (that’s all of you by the way). We love the lists - we can check off how many we’ve read. Here are the books that you can read in a single sitting.  Four ticks for me. How many have you read? 


Ok, I'd better stop right here. We've done eleven already. But we stopped counting. Ages ago. It's time for the weekend. Bring it on.

Have a good one.

Here's last week's ten, in case you missed it.

And the year so far.

And the 2016 TENS.
SaveSave

No comments: