Friday 29 January 2016

Ten of the Best #30

Here they all are - the ten best feeds from my social media feeds. Hope you find something you like. If you don't, blame my friends for what they featured on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram this week. But I had fun compiling them all.

1. Do NOT take it personally when I say No. This is a classic. I'm going to print it out and paste it on the wall of my office. Click the GIF for the article. Go on, you can do it.



2. Spend your money on experiences, not things, I'm a believer.






3. I don't know how I missed this the first time. A choir sings David Bowie's Space Oddity. Will someone please explain why this song is not called Major Tom? I would know that I knew it if it were called that.




4. From helicopter parents to lawnmower parents. What's next? I know  - a washing machine parent. Mix it all up, add the right amount of soap and water, and it (mostly) comes right when the cycle's over. But that's the next blog - this one is on the lawnmowers - please don't do it.



5. Dear Gareth. Just so you understand. This is why freedom of speech has limitations. Although M-Net was instructed to give you your job back this week. You weren't completely right. But I'm not sure that made you a racist though, just wrong.


6. Aren't we done with the labels yet? This is good stuff.



7. We haven't done food in a while, have we? No food is healthy, not even kale. Because food isn't healthy, or unhealthy, people are. Good point.



8. Once upon a time there was a daddy with a daughter who wanted to sing like her favourite princess - Ariel. So he made a clip of it. Cute.



9. An interesting infographic on the cost of living across the globe. It's informative to see it in pictures, it helps you remember it. We're going to the light green places only for future holidays, we can't afford anywhere else.



10. It's smarter to travel in groups. This is a cute advert.



Happy weekend everyone. Hope it's fine and full of fun.

Link to last week.

More Ten of the Bests.

No comments: