Saturday 13 February 2016

Ten of the Best #32

A warm welcome to the weekend. It's going to be a good one. 

1. Let's start with SONA 2016 (State of the Nation Address, for all the non-SA residents). The only way to cope with it is to turn it into a drinking game. I missed it. Anyone record it? No 'spose not...oh well, next year, we'll play the game. Click the pic of the game for the highlights, including the President's inability to read numbers. Oh dear, not enough alcohol.

2. Carrying on in the humorous vein, this made me laugh. A man in a high tech voice activated lift. Only the lift doesn't understand him. My worst nightmare. You'll learn to say "eleven" in Scottish, Irish, American and other unknown accents.




3. And in health news, Tim Noakes seems to be having a hard time of it, and getting lots of publicity too.
I found a recipe for no-carb bread. It looks as bad as the others I've tried. Maybe if we didn't call this stuff "bread"? It's all in the expectations. Click the picture of the "biscuits" for the story.


4. I had no idea my eyeliner struggle was real. This proves it. The words in my head. For all to see. Quite amusing, even if you've never used eyeliner.


5. I'm sure this has been done before, but this one found its way to me this week. The obituary. For the death of common sense. Very good.


6. I haven't watched this next clip yet. But it looks thought provoking. What do you think?


7. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. for this mommy.





8. Not you? Me neither. But this blog is quite good, and IMO encourages us to do the right stuff as parents. Be there. Good article.


9. These girls can move. Lovely high school girls dance routine.Click the pic.


10. We end with the clever toddler. So cute.




Have a great weekend peeps. See you next Saturday.


No comments: