Monday 15 February 2016

Monday Music #2

Another Valentine's Day done and dusted. Here's the post from the cynic, in case you missed it.

But no cynicism today, because that didn't ever encourage anyone, did it? This is the Monday Motivation. Time to get up, and get at the week. And the music that gets me going today?

Well, it's Taylor Swift, with two of my all time favourites.


Why does Taylor's music inspire me? Well, she writes her own material. From her own personal experiences. I like that.  I also love how she manages to make the music fit into the words and the style of the song - it all just works like good choreography does. It's real, it's heartfelt and each song tells a story.

Today, I've chosen romantic, fairytale songs that make you feel good about life. Some of us may be suffering from Valentine hangover, after all. The clips are in keeping with the songs - just good old fashioned boy meets girl stuff; and boy meets wrong girl, but then lands up with right girl. Sweet and good. All the things we hope that Taylor still is.

The music is catchy, and you can exercise to it, if that's what gets you going.

Happy Monday everyone. We can do this week.

Love Story


You belong with me


No comments: