Monday 23 May 2016

What doesn't kill you...

Good morning everybody. Hope you're up and dressed and ready to go. I am. 

I have a great song to get us going this morning. You see, running and exercising and getting fit isn't about sudden sharp bursts of passion. It's about doing it everyday, listening to your body, and keeping at it. Like learning to play an instrument, or reading a book - a little every day is the thing that counts. 


If you have been doing this persistently, then the good news is that today you're stronger than you were yesterday. If you're fighting an illness, or just trying to lose weight, then walking this morning, or doing what you do to keep active and fit is going to make you stronger too.

That is my mantra this week - I'm stronger; I'm getting there, and I'm not giving up until I do. It's a long road, but today I just have to take one more step in the right direction.

So go for it. Don't listen to any of the negativity around you. Get up, get out there and start moving. 

Here's Stronger, by Kelly Clarkson

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
Footsteps even lighter 



Here's last week's Monday motivation.

Have a great week.

No comments: