Monday 16 May 2016

The Colours of Fall

It's Autumn where I live. It's getting colder. Not that it ever gets too cold to run outdoors. But it can feel like you are breathing in sharp needles for awhile. You know when your chest aches with the pain of inhaling and your brain is screaming for more of the icy oxygen, because your feet are pounding - faster than usual, to warm up. 

This morning though, I'm going to be looking up. Literally, figuratively and all that. One of my favourite Bible verses is. "I lift my eyes up to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of Heaven and earth." 




Whatever your belief system today, take a moment to appreciate some beauty around you. For me and my neighbours now, all we need to do is find a tree, or a few. Look. Feel it in your soul. There - you just de-stressed. And you got inspired to keep moving.

Can't wait to get out there today.

Ooh, nearly forgot the soundtrack to all of that. We need some beautiful music. Well, the song is Halsey - Colours. It's a lovely song. A bit blue for the colours of Fall, but there is loads of sunny blue to see here too, so I'm ok. 


Happy exercising everyone, and a beautiful Monday to you all.

And thank you Sunél, for taking the gorgeous pictures.


No comments: