Monday 4 February 2019

Waiting waiting waiting


Getting up early to walk or run on a Monday morning, needing inspiration. Looking for music that speaks to me in some way, today I stumbled upon Majozi's Waiting, and I think I found that perfect song for today.





Sometimes it feels like I do nothing right
I just walk, and walk without the end in sight


This morning this was apt. We got a little lost, you see. And we landed up far off the beaten track, with every attempt to get back on taking us in a new direction. Wanting to end our walk now, we upped the pace, but it was only when we found ourselves back on the main path that we could confidently stride, knowing we'd reach our destination.

And today, I'm doing some waiting. Waiting for people. Waiting for outcomes. Waiting for inspiration and direction. I know it'll come, but some already would be good.


I've been waiting, for you all my life
You've been running, through my dreams at night
I've been searching, for the longest time

How about you? What are you waiting for? Are you patient while the time passes? Or do you want to run ahead of yourself, off the path, and take even longer to reach your destination.

However you're doing it, I hope you find it within yourself to slow down, think it through and enjoy the journey.

Enjoy the run/walk/workout. And the music.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I really liked this post. Thank you for sharing it on Monday Blogs!