Monday 3 September 2018

Rise 'til we fall

Morning - the best part of the day, and Monday - the cleanest newest freshest part of the week.



Time to shine.

And this morning, its gusty, and did I hear the gentle sounds of springtime rain in the wee hours? So it could even be damp underfoot - all those last leaves and new buds crunching with every step.

Can you tell I can't wait to get outside today? Come on, what do you mean one more nap? And no, you can't have five more minutes. Put on your running shoes and come with me. There's a spring in my step, and a song in my head, and I'm rocking the running this morning. With Jonas Blue (ft Jack & Jack)

We're gonna ri-ri-ri-ri-rise 'til we fall

They said we got no no no no future at all

They wanna ke-ke-keep us down but they can't hold us down anymore
We're gonna ri-ri-ri-ri-rise 'til we fall
When we hit the bottom, then it goes up

Climb to the top with you

We could be the breaks, ones who never made yeah
I could be talking to you
They tryna hate hate hate
But we won't change, change anything at all
We're gonna ri-ri-ri-ri-rise 'til we fall


Doesn't that sound like fun?

Who's with me?

No comments: