Monday 5 September 2016

Happy


There are some days when it all comes together. And I'm happy to say that today is one of them.

This is the weekly post where I  share some motivational (actually mostly for me) to get up and start the week moving - preferably with some form of aerobic exercise. I'm running and walking today, and let me just say - "I don't even need the music. I'm good to go."



Spring is definitely in the air where I live. The leaves on the trees have that pale "should we -shouldn't we?" colour. The sky is white-blue, there are the faintest pink blossoms, delicate in their beauty, and everything is gentle. The heat is not too intense, people aren't throbbing with that summer killer attitude - yet. Everything is ok. And that's ok.






I am aware that in the other hemisphere, you're probably experiencing the first coolness of autumn, or maybe it's already cold. But I'm loving the gentle change - we've had enough of the cold, and maybe a respite from the sweltering is also welcome?





Whatever the weather, today is a day to let it all be. And the song I'm singing in my head, my car and the empty elevator? Why of course...

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take away

I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Because I'm happy

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here's the clip. It's Pharrell Williams - Happy. 



Don't run every step, dance some of them today - just a few steps. There you go. Feels good.



Last week - Carpe Diem.

Still blue? Here are some More motivations for you.







No comments: