Monday 5 March 2018

Anywhere

Morning everyone! It's time to get up and run. Where? Anywhere...

And that, right right there is one of my favourite things about this time of the day. Standing in the cool air stretching out my legs, wondering - "where to today?" And isn't that an amazing feeing? We can take these strong little legs and run around the park, right to the edge of the mountain, that part of the coast where the sun rises, golden and orange over the steely gray blue of the sea. 

Who am I kidding? Here in the 'burbs, it's which coffee shop will welcome me with a friendly cup of brew today. But there is still that wide open possibility: how far; which hills; which streets?



And then, when we do have our lift offs, it's such fun - especially if it's a little bit new and different.

And that takes me to our song for this morning. It's Anywhere by Rita Ora.

Over the hills and far away
A million miles from L.A
Just anywhere away with you
I know we've got to get away
Someplace where no one knows our name
We'll find the start of something new
Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you
Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere
Anywhere away with you

Ok, time to go. Where to this morning? Anywhere with you...

No comments: