Monday 4 June 2018

Getting started

Hey hey hey. It's Monday. And I'm not planning a run or a walk. There's gotta be something wrong with that, right?

Today's not a day I can fit it in. And although that's not like me at all, it doesn't mean I'm going to miss it completely today, or this week. I'm definitely doing tomorrow, maybe even this afternoon, if I can get it right.



You see, today's the first day of the rest of my life. And there isn't any hurry to get going with the exercise. Although it would be amazing to get it right to work out today, if it doesn't happen first thing, I'm not stressing. I know I want to, and I know I'll get there. It's all good.

I'm so keen to get fit this winter, and to be faster and better than I was before. So it's okay if I start with taking it easy, because I know it won't last. Easy, that is.

What are you doing today? Are you up and at it, as usual? Or is it and easy kind of day, just for today? Whatever you're doing, do it well. Enjoy it completely, and have an amazing Monday.

There's only one song we can choose for this moment. It's The Black Eyed Peas with Let's get it started.


Right? Come on, what're you waiting for?



No comments: