Monday 6 March 2017

Together

It's Monday. And you're here again. Thinking why? Why am I even reading this? I don't want to get out of bed; don't want to run; don't even want to face the week.

I know. Me too.

But it's Monday. The week is beginning, with or without us. And while we can, we get up and do this. Together.

It's so much better when we're in the same pond. I don't know how people do the running / jogging / walking thing alone. It's too hard. Well, unless you take some music, or a pet, or maybe a story along.




I'm doing this today, because I have a friend, and I know she doesn't want to, and won't without me. 

One step at a time. Wake up. Make tea. Get dressed. You may as well, after all.

Here's your song. It's catchy. It's fun. It's true.

Enjoy your run today.



SaveSave

No comments: