Friday 8 September 2017

Friday Books - Blood Sisters

For BookBeginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader and the Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice this week, I'm featuring...

Blood Sisters by Jane Corry



Here's My Beginning..




Alison is cutting some glass. She's an artist, now. 15 years ago, she was one of the three little girls in the accident. One died.



My Page 56



Kitty was also involved in the accident 15 years ago. She cannot speak anymore, but we can hear her thoughts. She doesn't remember names, hence "Very Thin Carer", "Smiley Carer", "Tea Trolley Lady", "Bossy Supervisor", and so on. 


Blood Sisters flips between Alison and Kitty's accounts.

I loved this book. It was funny, scary and I couldn't stop reading it. Here's my review.

What are you reading this weekend? 
SaveSave
SaveSave

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You juts reminded me how much I want to read this book. Must load it onto my Kindle!

My Friday 56 from Between A Ghost And A Spooky Place

Lisa Ks Book Reviews said...

I nickname people too. Sounds like the sisters have had it rough. I would love for you and your readers to check out mine . . . http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviewsPATPD

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been wishing for this one! Thanks for sharing, and now I'm going off to try to find it. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds like a very different story. I haven't heard of it before. I'm reading All the Secret Places by Anna Carlyle this week. Happy reading!

fredamans said...

Love the first cover and that intense beginning!! Happy weekend!

Nicki J. Markus / Asta Idonea said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your latest read. Happy Hopping!

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

Wow, I found that excerpt to be incredibly creepy. Happy weekend!