Monday 15 October 2018

Golden


Morning everyone. It's Monday, and the best place to be? No, it's not in bed. It's out there. In the sunshine.

I love getting out and exercising first thing, especially on a Monday. I love the way the coolness embraces my skin, and the sun glints through the trees. I love the rays - the angles and the shine, the soft glow, the radiance of the beautiful light.

There's nothing like it. Or like the feeling when I'm done, and the rest of my week can begin.

There's only one song we're singing  today. It's Mika's We are Golden. 

Running around again
(Running around again)
Running from running

We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden
We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden

Here's the clip, I couldn't watch it - too much Mika on display for me this early in the morning, but listen as you run.



Let's go golden people.


No comments: