Monday 28 August 2017

Sing Your Song

Good morning everybody.

Time to shine. Get up, and onto that exercise track. It's Monday. No better day to start, now is the  time, no more excuses.



Look at that sunrise - get your shoes on, you want to see it from the road, glinting through the trees - black branches so starkly in focus, with the golden background, the beauty hurts your eyes - the colours in the sky, the shape of the trees and the light streaming through them. 

Sometimes when we start running on a Monday, I feel like we're joining in a song that's already been playing, painting our part of picture already sketched, journeying a road many have pounded down - some only minutes before. The universe is welcoming us  to be a part of its - and our unfolding story. There's a familiarity that calms me, and I know my part, when it comes. It's better joining in than starting all alone.

So here's our song for today. It's a favourite. Symphony - Clean Bandit


And now your song is on repeat
And I’m dancin' on to your heartbeat
And when you’re gone, I feel incomplete
So, if you want the truth...

I just wanna be part of your symphony
Will you hold me tight and not let go?
Symphony
Like a love song on the radio
Will you hold me tight and not let go?



Enjoy your workout today, and have a great week.

Last week's motivation - Tame the Crazy

No comments: