Monday 20 June 2016

Music for your Monday


One of the things I love about our South African winters is, even though they can be viciously cold, in truth, the bursts of extreme chill, even wet, don't persist through the whole of winter.




Where I live, we had a few cold days last week, but that was followed by the mornings where you can (just) get away with going barefoot downstairs for the first cup of tea. Not unbearable.

This week, I plan to run/walk every day, and it looks like the weather may let me. And while I'm out, I;m going to be enjoying the nature around me. I love in a city suburb, so sometimes I have to look a little harder for the beauty, but it's always there - the colours, and the pretty pictures that the trees make on my way.


And the soundtrack? Well, since I'm already "Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls" before I leave, I think Youth by Troye Sivan, don't you? 

There's also the "What if we run away?" line - a question I usually avoid on an Monday morning, but today it's ok, the sun is up, I am good to go, and I may even come back. It's going to be a good day.



Last week's music - Just like fire.

Happy pumping everyone.


No comments: