Saturday 18 November 2017

Ten of the Best #107

Good morning good people. It's Saturday. Time to face the weekend - and it is going to be a good one. 


Starting with the funny, the interesting, the unusual stuff that appeared on my timeline this week. I'm spoilt for choice.  You guys know me so well - there's some music, lots of books, and some cute and hilarious too.

There's a new Nancy Drew in town. She writes books too. Definitely my kind of heroine.



A bit like Jacques Pauw, maybe. Nah, not really. But here's Richard Poplak's latest take on the President's Keepers. Great writing, as usual.



Ten books that are long and worth your time. Hmmm, only read one, and that one was worth it, but not sure about some of these? What say you, experts?



This is the scariest wifi experiment if, like me, you have a wifi router next to your bed. Oh dear.



I loved this next one - Alma is 12 years old, and a composing prodigy.



The news re Trump this week, c/o Trevor Noah.




Great writing on the dis-ease of being busy.


P!nk did carpool karaoke. It's so funny. One of my all time favourites.



Michael McIntyre on life without kids - I think it's his niche, and we giggled at this clip.



We need one feminist post, don't we? Here's how to deal with sexism in the street.




As per GoodthingsGuy, Stellenbosch Choir was named the best in the world. Here's the clip of the performance. 




Well that's a high note to end on. Have a great weekend everyone. 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments: