Saturday 7 November 2015

Ten of the Best #20

I am so glad it's the weekend. Time for tea, and time to catch up on all the social media I didn't get to this week, because I was so hectic. Enjoy with me. Click on the pictures to follow the links, and use your back button on your browser to come back here and have more fun. There is some good stuff this week.

1.    How was your work week this week? Oh, a bit like mine then? Never fear…the millennials are coming. They’re going to change it all. Here’s how. See? Now you’re not scared anymore.



2.    Need some humour and good news after that? Trevor Noah is doing ok, you can all relax. They’re delighted with him. Read it here. And watch the clip to see him on the subject of immigrating, and the power of Google.
  


3.    I love reading blogs. This was my favourite this week – The trouble with Drive - Thrus. It’s a goodie.


4.    Were you aware that tampons are considered a luxury item for tax purposes in the UK? I wasn’t either. Some people had fun with that one.




5.    Did you know that November is International Adoption month? And Monday is World Adoption day? You can participate. Here’s how.





 You could also take 3 whole seconds to sign this petition. I did.


6.    Dr Seuss is always a classic. This clip isn’t new. And it isn’t short. But I think it’s worth a watch. Or even just a listen. Oh the places you’ll go…



7.    The best novels of the past 20 years…seriously? They all look rather boring to me. Anyone want to argue with me?


8.    Funniest air steward. Ever. Watch. It’s hilarious.



9.    Cats are evil, I’ve always thought. Yes, they really are. And whether any children were harmed during the making of this? I have no idea. Seems like they probably were.




10.  Lastly, there’s a new way to make your girlfriend stop talking. Here it is. Do you think it works for my teenagers? Oh no hang on, I WANT them to talk to me.




Have a great rest of the weekend, everybody. Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to comment, I'd love to hear from you.



Link to last week.


No comments: