Monday 7 March 2016

Monday Music #5


Do you ever  have those days when all the music, all the positive encouragement in the world is not really working? In fact it has the opposite effect.


It all sounds so horribly cliched, and has you shouting random bad language at it, and the people who dispense it (in your head, of course) just makes you feel like the darkest, meanest soul in the universe. And no matter what you try, getting out of bed feels so damn hard.



If you do, I have the perfect song for your day, and mine, today. 

It's Taylor Swift - Are we out of the woods yet? I don't know about you, but I'm not in the mood for any high energy, fist pumping "can you feel it" kind of exercise today. I may just manage a walk. But that's ok, at least I'm moving. And this is what I'll be singing as I go.




Link to last week.

No comments: