Saturday 2 March 2019

Ten of the Best #148


Time for a quick Ten? 

Why yes, I think I do.

Here are the things I loved, but didn't have time to read/watch this week - from your timelines. Thank you, one and all.

Grab your tea, let's do this.



Nike, showing them what crazy can do.



This twitter feed, on printers... 😂 so much of truth here.



I liked this piece - Hustling your hobbies, why you shouldn't.




Wolfgat -from fishing village to Gastronomic Heaven... Indeed.



Tabitha King and her husband (read the article if you want to know who) just had a righteous rant. Over to you, Tabitha.



These dog pics are adorable, and the memes oh so funny.



Not good enough, Woollies!




P!nk - my best, in a medley.....


And here they are, the 23 things Brits do better than Americans.



Bohemian Rhapsody like you've never heard it.



That's all for this week, peeps. Hopefully see you next week.

No comments: